Monday 22 July 2019

Newsletter.

Hello, my friends!
As you know, there are several ways to follow me, blog, Instagram, Facebook, Ravelry. What do you use most? I use Instagram and Facebook a lot but there it is so easy to miss a post from my favourite knitters. Their algorithm chooses, what to show me, I'm not in charge. So easy to miss important (for me, not for IG or FB) news and offers. That's the main reason I decided to start sending newsletters directly to your mailbox. I promise not to spam you every single day, more likely just once a week or a couple of times per month. I'll send you special sneak peeks of my new designs, occasional discount code or even a free pattern, and you will always get a better introductory discount on my new releases.

Would you like to get my newsletter? Please sign up here:


No comments:

Post a Comment