Sunday 7 July 2019

Butterfly Heart Top.



I haven't worked often from other designers patterns in recent years. One exception is the Indie Design Gift-a-long at the end of the year, where I participate as a knitter and designer. It's such a great event. 
I had a long holiday recently. I took all my designing gear with me, laptop, yarns, needles and books. I got quite a bit of work done despite the beautiful weather. Finally, I decided enough of work, let's knit from a ready-made pattern! It was supposed to be a relaxing knit following the pattern. I picked the Butterfly Heart Top pattern by Drops Design. So like me, to pick a pattern with interesting details, not the easiest one! I had to follow several charts and written instructions at the same time. Once I finished the lace yoke, it was easy stockinette stitch to the end.  Before starting, I looked at projects made in Ravelry, read comments and made my own adjustments. I listed all the adjustments I made on my Ravelry project page
I'm very happy with the top!



Seda ei juhtu just tihti, et koon midagi valmis juhendi järgi. Mitu aastat olen osalenud Ravelrys Indie Design Gift-a-long kooskudumises nii kuduja kui ka disainerina, siis ikka koon midagi väikest. 
Nüüd juhtus nii, et olin pikal puhkusel. Võtsin kõik vajaliku kaasa, et puhkuse ajal ikka veidi disainitööd ka teha. Lõpuks otsustasin, et aitab, koon midagi valmis mustri järgi. Valituks osutus Butterfly Heart Top Dropsi mustrite varamust. Pitsilise osa kudumine polnud just kõige lihtsam, sest printerit ma ju kaasa ei vedanud. Korraga tuli ekraanil jälgida mitut skeemi ja juhendit. Ravelrys teiste kudumeid uurides nägin, et käeavad olid tihti liiga suured ja aluäär lai. Tegin oma muudatused, veidi harutasin ka. Lõpptulemusega olen väga rahul!

No comments:

Post a Comment