Monday 1 April 2019

Socken Auf Zehenspitzen durch die Gänseblümchen.


Good news to my German friends! The Tiptoe Through the Daisies pattern is now available in German language, translated by Nicole,  Baccara in Ravelry. She kindly agreed to provide pattern support in German too. 
If you need a translation from English to German or German to English, please contact Nicole through her website The Bold Ewe. Despite I don't speak German myself, I can highly recommend her, always there for you and quick to respond. How do I know the translation was good? I asked for a second opinion, just because I happened to be Nicole's first client and we both were happy to get someone's approvement. I will definitely use her services again.

The pattern is available in Ravelry and  LoveKnitting.

Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment