Friday 25 November 2016

GAL2016 some of my favourite hat patterns. Mütsid, mis köitsid mind.

There is a great team working to give us the best GAL2016. Pinterest boards are set up for each category of patterns. Today I went through the hat patterns for women to find my favorites. I might knit some of these. Pinterest board for participating hat patterns can be found here. All Gift-a-Long sales patterns can be found in Ravelry as well. Use the advanced search button to find categories of your interest. 
I was looking for interesting details, design elements, something special and added lot of hat patterns to my favourites. Some of my finds in random order:


Uchiwa


Dark Water Cowl & Hat 


Into Trees


Zimushka


Zelda Hat


Plethora


Drumashie


Twisted Fall hat

Now I regret a bit I didn't add my hat pattern to my sale bundle. Oh well, next time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GAL2016 meeskond on teinud tohutu töö, et kõik soodushinnaga mustrid oleks kergesti leitavad. 
Kõik mustrid on nähtavad Ravelrys, kasutades 'advanced search' nuppu leiad sind huvitavad kategooriad. Mustrid on ka Pinterestis, näiteks mütsid on siin. 
Mõned minu lemmik mütsid on ülalolevad. Loodan mõne valmis ka kududa.


No comments:

Post a Comment