Friday 2 August 2019

Two More Mosaic Washcloth Patterns. Veel kaks mosaiik-koes pesulappi.

Lipsy

I have two more mosaic washcloth patterns to share, My Little Heart and Lipsy. I love the new colourway I chose for the Blooming Clean Collection. It looks so fresh now. There is one more pattern to come next week, then is the collection completed.

What's next? After making a lot of washcloths there is time to tackle some bigger projects. More mosaic, of course!

Subscribe to my newsletter to get the best deals ever and occasional free patterns too.

My Little Heart
Blooming Clean pesulappide kollektsioon sai täiendust, Lipsy ja My Little Heart mustrite näol.
Üks muster tuleb veel, siis on viis mustrit kollektsioonis.

Järgmiseks on plaanis veidi suuremad projektid, ikka mosaiik koes!

Ühine uudiskirjaga , et saada parimad pakkumised ja vahel ka tasuta mustrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment