Sunday 29 May 2016

MKAL in progress. Salakudumine edeneb.

MKAL is progressing. Not many knitters have time to knit in summer but some still do. I have sent out second and third clue. Waiting for photos of the third clue from participants before I show off mine. I called the pattern Arrows & Apples. So far there are just arrows visible but apples will come as well. It is fun to see my pattern knitted up in different yarns, that makes all the hard work worthwhile. Same time the charts get tested. So when I translate the pattern to English I know the charts are tested and they work.
First two clues can be seen here:


Salakudumine edeneb, usinamad on juba teise või kolmanda vihje juures. Suvel paljud ei koo, seda rohkem on rõõmu, et mõned siiski leiavad kudu-aega. Ootan kudujatelt kolmanda vihje fotosid, seni näitan kahte esimest vihjet. Mustrile panin nimeks Nooled ja õunad. Seni on näha vaid nooled, seega põnevust jätkub veel. Tore on näha erinevatest lõngadest salle  kasvamas, see on mustri kirjapanemise vaeva väärt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment