Sunday 4 December 2016

Twisted Fall Hat.


My first GAL2016 project is ready. I knitted the Twisted Fall hat by Aet Terasmaa. I love the pattern, lovely hat and well written instructions. I really enjoyed  twisting these tiny cables a.k.a. vikkel braids. I twisted the cables without cable needle, much faster and fun. I used Drops Lima from my stash. The yarn is not really suitable for this hat, too thick, hence I modified the pattern. I used interchangeable cable needles for knitting the hat and attached a half size smaller needle on the left, easier to twist the cables this way. 
Big thank you to GAL2016 organizers. I discovered so many wonderful designers and patterns!


Mu esimene GAL2016 projekt on valmis, Twisted Fall müts, mustri autor Aet Terasmaa. Väga ilus ja hästi kirjapandud muster. Nautisin vikeldamist! Kudusin ringvarrastel, mille vasakule poole panin pool numbrit väiksema vardaotsa, kergem vikleid keerata. Lõngaks valisin Drops Lima kodustest varudest. Lõng on jämedam, kui mustris antud, seetõttu kudusin vähem mustrikordi. Kui uuesti kooksin, valiksin peenema lõnga, mu müts on veidi kange. 
Suur tänu GAL2016 organiseerijatele! Tänu teile olen tutvunud paljude uute disainerite ja mustritega.


No comments:

Post a Comment